A Monitored Orlando Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Infiltration Before It Becomes A Problem
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are all problems that can cause significant water damage within your home. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you notice much too late. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can lead to expensive repairs if not addressed quickly.
However, when you incorporate a Orlando monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or standing water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless sensor alerts you to early indications of water leaks with a loud alarm and a communication to your cell phone. An ADT monitoring professional will also inform you when your flood sensor triggers.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Orlando?
Nobody wants to go down the steps to find that your basement is now an indoor swimming pool. Thankfully, a Orlando flood detector can identify leaking and water infiltration before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s what you should know:
- Smart sensor technology: The smart sensor detects running or pooling water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's suitable to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: The small sensors have wireless functionality and a 4-year lithium battery. You can confidently place your detector behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Water problems like burst pipes have a habit of happening when you're at work or on vacation. In the event your Orlando flood detector senses a water problem, it will send an emergency alert to your mobile device.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: On top of an intense alarm system and communications to your phone, your flood detector will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring professionals will notify you immediately and provide the assistance you need.
Smartphone App Makes Your Orlando Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Response times are critical when water infiltration is threatening your property. With the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when emergency assistance arrives. Using these systems is important when you’re in the house, but critical when you’re not there. With a monitored Orlando flood detector you are able to:
- Receive alerts on your phone when unwanted water is identified.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disarm alarms for emergency response teams.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Review video footage from your home surveillance to determine how water entered and evaluate remediation needs.
- Maintain connection with your monitoring professionals.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all aspects of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll help you pick the right options to meet your unique requirements. Make the call to (407) 789-2352 today or submit the form on this page to request your no-obligation free estimate.